Sketch 3D is a tool for designing 3D models from your fingertips. You could download models from others, and could also share your great designs with other users by saving models in Public space.
New feature: Use True Depth Camera to capture face model.
New feature: Support using video as model texture.
You could use video clips from Photo Album, or from Internet URL (YouTube URL not supported), and then apply it onto a model as texture map.
New feature: Capture movie from the 3D scene.
Note! If your device could not capture movie, then, could try out a smaller output resolution (by tapping the control pane). However, arbitrary output size may stop capturing prematurely.
New feature: Design 3D model animation with skeleton structure.
You could design a skeleton structure by placing bones in hierarchical relation. Attach model to the skeleton, and then moving the bones to define different poses. Each pose represented as a keyframe in the timeline view. And animation sequence is produced by playing interpolation between the keyframes.
- Import 3D content directly from browser or email, either in .zip, .rar, .7z.
- Support formats: Collada DAE, OBJ, 3DS, STL(for 3D printing), and others.
- Import/export to iCloud drive, via iTune File Sharing, or to Public area via Apple CloudKit Service.
- Supports AirDrop.
- Support Quad faces.
- Smooth surfaces using Subdivision.
- Mirroring editing.
- 2-fingers vertex movement, 3 or 4-fingers planar shape creation.
- Versatile multi-touches drag-through-space gestures to support editing and changing viewing angle at the same time.
- Flexible face strip drawing.
- Stitching boundary faces. Stitch triangle soap into connected faces. Stitch over edge or vertex to form a larger face.
- Stitching Triangles to Quads.
- Loop Cut faces.
- Bevel edges.
- Extrude faces or edges.
- Revolve (Spin).
- Vertex Smoothing.
- Vertex Slide along edges.
- Crease Editing after mesh subdivision.
- Split mesh from, or Join mesh to the editing one.
- Support hierarchical mesh node structure.
- Direct vertex color editing when texture map is not used.
- Edit texture map UV coordinates, include atlas generation.
- 3D Text generation.
- Scene interaction with your created shape.
- Design Animation with skeleton structure.
- Capture movie from the 3D scene.
- Support using video as model texture map.